Masari Capital is excited to announce the TradeLocker migration feature!
Here are some important details you need to know about TradeLocker migration:
- TradeLocker is designed for lightning-fast performance with a sleek, minimalist interface and advanced tools and features to help you thrive in the markets.
- When you migrate your MetaTrader account to TradeLocker, all your trade parameters, including prices, pairs, account types, commission fees, and spreads, will stay exactly the same.
- Swap fees on TradeLocker are charged/credited to your balance right away, unlike on MetaTrader where they are only charged or credited when you close a trade.
- Currently, TradeLocker does not allow the use of EAs or any other bots, but we are working hard to add this feature in the future.
To migrate to TradeLocker follow these steps:
- Simply go to the "My Accounts" tab in the side menu, select the account you want to migrate, and click the "Migrate" button.
- Please note that accounts with active trades, no funds, or negative balances cannot be migrated, and will instead be archived.
- Once you select the migration option, you will receive an email with your login information and a link to access TradeLocker.
Don't miss out on the opportunity to take your trading experience to the next level with Masari Capital and TradeLocker.