Need to know
- This payment method is available for customers residing in the Philippines.
- With this method, you can make your transaction via bank transfer, with the over-the-counter (OTC) method in your local shop, or via application/credits.
- The deposit can be made by using Philippine Peso (PHP), however, the currency will be exchanged into USD, and you will find your funds in the USD wallet on your account.
To deposit by using this 3rd party application via credits, you need to:
- Make sure that you have enough credits on your 3rd party app.
- Click on the Deposit Funds tab.
- Select via Bank Wire/Credits as a Deposit Type.
- Select the USD wallet.
You can now conveniently deposit directly into your trading account without the need for an internal transfer. Just click/tap on the "Platform" button under the Add Money To section. Please note that this will only be visible if you have already created a trading account.
- Type in the amount that you would like to deposit.
- Click on the Redirect me to the Payments Page button.
- Select the Prepaid Credits method.
- Review Terms & Conditions and click on the Select button to confirm.
- Provide your email address or your mobile number.
- Provide the pin code for your 3rd party app.
- Click on the Pay button.
Your payment should now be visible on your Masari Capital account.
To find out how to deposit by using the 3rd party's Online Bank method:
To find out how to deposit by using the 3rd party's Over the Counter method: