Need to know
- This payment method is available for customers residing in the Philippines.
- With this method, you can make your transaction via bank transfer, with the over-the-counter (OTC) method in your local shop, or via application/credits.
- The deposit can be made by using Philippine Peso (PHP), however, the currency will be exchanged into USD, and you will find your funds in the USD wallet on your account.
To deposit using the over the counter method (OTC), you need to:
- Click on the Deposit Funds tab.
- Select via Bank Wire/Credits as a Deposit Type.
- Select the USD wallet.
- Type in the amount that you would like to deposit.
- Click on the Redirect me to the Payments Page button.
- Select the Over the Counter option that you would like to use.
- Review Terms & Conditions and click on the Select button to confirm.
- Provide your email address or your mobile number.
- Click on the Send Instructions via Email/Mobile.
- Check your email inbox for the link with instructions.
- Note your reference number.
Make sure to get a reference number first before paying, it can be only used once. If you are paying for multiple transactions, pay separately for each reference number. Do not lump them into one transaction.
- When your deposit is completed click on the link in the email.
- Enter the details of your deposit payment and click on the Confirm button.
Your payment should now be visible on your Masari Capital account.
To find out how to deposit by using the 3rd party's Online Bank method:
To find out how to deposit by using the 3rd party's Application/Credits method: