Need to know
- Offers are fees which are set by a Money Manager for their services.
- It is recommended to set up the Automatically Withdraw Fees option to receive your Offer fees directly in your Manager account.
- If not, fees will be accumulated in your Fund, and will become part of the Pool of Funds.
- You may view the total amount of fees gathered in the Fund's Info section.
You will need to:
- Access the fund you would like to withdraw from.
- Click on the three dots and select Withdraw.
- Enter the amount you would like to withdraw. (Depends on the amount of fees generated)
- Click on Withdraw.
- Your funds will now be available in your Manager account. To transfer them back to your Masari Capital wallet, please click here.
How to enable the Automatically Withdraw Fees option:
- Click on the three dots and select Edit.
- Tick the box.