Money managers are able to make profits along with their investors by investing in their own funds.
Funds are unable to be added to manager accounts, as an alternative you can either create an investor account and invest in your own fund or invest funds earned from offers.
If you would like more information on:
- Guidance on creating an investor account, click here.
- Guidance on investing in a fund, click here.
- Guidance on investing funds earned from offers, follow the below steps.
Step by Step Guide
- Select the fund you want to invest in.
- Click on the three dots close to the Launch Rollover button.
- Select Deposit.
- Enter the amount you would like to invest.
- Click on Deposit.
Need assistance? We are available 24/7.
You can contact us via live chat or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can assist you further.