Masari Capital: How can the Offer be amended when there are no Investors?
Modified on: Thu, 28 Oct, 2021 at 9:04 AM
Need to know
- A Money Manager is able to amend an offer if no Investors have joined as of yet.
- Access the Money Manager section on your PAMM portal.
- Access the Offers section.
- To edit, click on the Pencil icon.
- You will now be able to amend various aspects of the offer, such as the name, description, public or private mode and fees.
- You can click on Save to confirm changes or if you would like, click on the Trashcan icon to delete the offer.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.