Masari Capital: Creating a Money Manager Account on PAMM
Modified on: Wed, 27 Oct, 2021 at 11:11 AM
Need to know
- You need to set up Two Factor Authentication.
- You need to complete KYC Verification.
- An initial deposit needs to have been made in your account.
- Login credentials are sent via email once a fund is created.
- Click on My Accounts.
- In the account type menu, click on MasariCapital MT4_PAMM Manager.
- Review the terms and conditions and check the box to agree to them.
- Your account is now created. To open a fund click on the + symbol under the actions column.
- Select a name for your fund.
- You are able to add a description for this fund as well.
- Choose your currency for this fund.
- Pick a suitable leverage.
- Click on Create Investment fund.
Important: You can create only one PAMM Manager Account with unlimited funds.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.