Masari Capital: Can an Investor monitor the trades within the MetaTrader platform?
Modified on: Thu, 28 Oct, 2021 at 1:16 PM
Need to know
- You are able to check on ongoing trades which are taking place on your Money Managers Live account.
- To do this, the Money Manager needs to provide you with their Fund account number and their investor password.
- This information is sent to the Money Manager once they create a fund.
- Once provided, open the MetaTrader application and log in using these credentials.
Step by Step Guide
- On the MetaTrader application, click on File.
- Click Login to Trade Account.
- Input the Live MetaTrader account number and investor password provided by your Money Manager.
- Select server name: MasariCapital-Live4.
- Click on the Trade tab located on the bottom terminal of the MetaTrader application to monitor the trades.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.