Masari Capital: Setting an Auto-Close Stop as an Investor
Modified on: Thu, 18 Nov, 2021 at 3:28 PM
Need to know
- A stop-loss can be set up by the Investor when losses surpass a set amount.
- Once triggered, an auto-withdrawal request will take place.
Step by Step Guide
- Go to the My Accounts tab.
- Click on the Settings icon to access the widget.
- Input the amount of Auto Close Percentage that you wish.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.