How can I extract a report as an Investor?
Modified on: Fri, 27 Oct, 2023 at 9:43 AM
Need to know
- You can create a trading report which contains information relating to the fund that you have invested in.
- Go to the My Accounts tab.
- Click on the Settings icon to access the widget.
- Access the fund you would like to generate the report on.
- Select the date and time frame that would like to see the information of.
- You are provided with options for added information to include in the report. Tick the check boxes to have this information included.
- Click on Request.
- The report will now open in your web browser.
- To save the report, right-click on the document and click on Save As.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.