How to Withdraw from a PAMM Fund
Modified on: Fri, 27 Oct, 2023 at 9:42 AM
Need to know
- Withdrawal fees may apply.
- Withdrawals may take up to 24 hours to be approved by the Money Manager.
Step by Step Guide
- Go to the My Accounts tab.
- Click on the Settings icon to access the widget.
- Access the fund you would like to withdraw from.
- Click on the Withdraw button.
- Insert the amount you would like to withdraw.
- The Money Manager will be notified of your request. If this request has not been taken note of by the Money Manager, it will be automatically processed after 24 hours.
- Once these funds have been processed, they will be transferred to your PAMM Account.
- In order to proceed with withdrawing these funds from your Masari Capital account, you would need to internally transfer the funds from your 'MT4' to your 'Wallet'.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.