Masari Capital: How to Join a Fund as an Investor
Modified on: Fri, 9 Sep, 2022 at 11:34 AM
Need to know
- You would need to create an Investor account first. Click here for guidance.
- Make sure you have done an Internal Transfer. Click here for guidance.
- Go to the My Accounts tab.
- Click on the Settings icon to access the widget.
- Choose a fund and click on Join.
- Enter the login credentials you have received when creating the Investor account (kindly note that you would need to use the Trader Password).
- Insert an initial investment. (These funds will be used for trading by the Money Manager)
- Agree to PAMM Terms of Service.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.