How do I Deposit Bitcoin with my Credit or Debit Card? Preferred Option
Modified on: Fri, 27 Oct, 2023 at 8:52 AM
Need to know
- You would need to sign up to the 3rd party provider, complete the identity verification process and add a card to your account prior to depositing.
- Kindly be aware of any regional restrictions that may apply from this provider.
- You need 3-6 Blockchain Network confirmations before your funds will be processed.
- Timeframe: 1-3 hours.
To deposit via Credit or Debit Card via our 3rd party provider, you need to:
- If you are not already signed in to your account, you would need to log in using your credentials.
- After you access your account, you will be able to purchase Bitcoin with your pre-saved Credit/Debit Card.
- Select Credit Card as a payment method.
- All the remaining information will be automatically filled in for you, but you are still able to edit the deposit amount if you wish.
- When everything is completed, tick the Terms of Service box and click Pay Now.
- You would need to confirm your selection by clicking Pay Now again.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.