How do I Deposit USDT (TRC20/ERC20)?
Modified on: Fri, 27 Oct, 2023 at 8:51 AM
Need to know
- Providing incorrect details may result in the permanent loss of your funds.
- Please make sure you have done the following to ensure you receive the funds with no delays:
- Entered a USDT (TRC20/ERC20) wallet address.
- Send funds to the exact USDT (TRC20/ERC20) address that we provide.
- You need 3-6 Blockchair Network confirmations before your funds will be processed.
- Timeframe: 1-3 hours.
- You can monitor the transaction by pasting the USDT address to https://blockchair.com/.
- At the moment, if you deposit via USDT, you would need to withdraw via Bitcoin. Going forward, we shall be adding more crypto withdrawal options.
To deposit via USDT (TRC20/ERC20) you need to:
- The USDT (ERC20) address will pop up in the next window. You would have a time frame of 15 minutes to complete the transaction.
- If your wallet provider fails to scan your QR Code, use the copy feature to copy the address and amount to complete your transaction.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.