Masari Capital: How do I Deposit Ethereum (ETH)?
Modified on: Mon, 2 Jan, 2023 at 4:09 PM
Need to know
- Please make sure to conduct this transaction on the ERC-20 Network. Providing incorrect details may result in the permanent loss of your funds.
- Please make sure you have done the following to ensure you receive the funds with no delays:
- Used ERC-20 Network for this transaction.
- Entered an Ethereum (ETH) wallet address.
- Sent funds to the exact Ethereum (ETH) address that we provide.
- You need 3-6 Blockchair Network confirmations before your funds will be processed.
- Timeframe: 1-3 hours.
- You can monitor the transaction by pasting the ETH address to https://blockchair.com/.
- At the moment, if you deposit via Ethereum, you would need to withdraw via Bitcoin. Going forward, we shall be adding more crypto withdrawal options.
To deposit via Ethereum (ETH) you need to:
- The Ethereum (ETH) address will pop up in the next window. You would have a time frame of 15 minutes to complete the transaction.
- If your wallet provider fails to scan your QR Code, use the copy feature to copy the address and amount to complete your transaction.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.