Masari Capital: How do I Deposit Litecoin (LTC)?
Modified on: Thu, 6 Jul, 2023 at 1:05 PM
Need to know
- Providing incorrect details may result in the permanent loss of your funds.
- Please make sure you have done the following to ensure you receive the funds with no delays:
- Entered a Litecoin (LTC) wallet address.
- Sent funds to the exact Litecoin (LTC) address that we provide.
- You need 3-6 Blockchair Network confirmations before your funds will be processed.
- Timeframe: 1-3 hours.
- You can monitor the transaction by pasting the LTC address to https://blockchair.com/.
- At the moment, if you deposit via Litecoin, you would need to withdraw via Bitcoin. Going forward, we shall be adding more crypto withdrawal options.
To deposit via Litecoin (LTC) you need to:
- The Litecoin (LTC) address will pop up in the next window. You would have a time frame of 15 minutes to complete the transaction.
- If your wallet provider fails to scan your QR Code, use the copy feature to copy the address and amount to complete your transaction.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.