Need to know
Verify that all personal information in your Masari Capital account matches the identity document you'll need for the verification before starting the verification process. To be able deposit and open a live trading account, you will need to go through the identity verification procedure. This procedure has been made mandatory on our platform to elevate our security standards to the highest levels.
If you need to update your personal information, please follow these steps:
Log in to your Masari Capital account
Select the Personal Details Section
Each field must be filled out precisely to match your documents.
Please double-check your entry to make sure it matches the data in your documents.
- You need to have a Valid Identity document (ID).
- We suggest you check the expiry date on the ID document that you are going to upload due to when the ID document expires, you will need to complete the Identity verification process again.
- Guidelines can be found be clicking here.
- Documents expiring within 5 upcoming days of submission will be rejected by the system.
- Tap on Identity Verification and tap to start the verification process.
- You will need to then choose the country of issue and the type of ID document you will be uploading.
- Please make sure you select the country that issued your document.
- You will then need to upload your proof of Identity document.
- There are a few examples of how the ID document needs to be uploaded if you need any clarification. Since for this example we chose an ID document, you would need to upload a picture of the front and back of the card.
- If you are on a desktop PC/device that does not have a webcam, you can tap Continue on your phone and you will have an option to go to the mobile site or scan the QR Code with your mobile phone and continue the process on your mobile phone.
- After uploading the front and back of the ID document that you provided us, you will need to take a live selfie photo.
- You will be asked for permission to allow the KYC tool to access the camera on your device. You will need to tap "Allow" to continue.
- When you are ready, tap on I'm Ready.
- Do not close the browser window/turn off your device or computer while you are waiting for the system to verify your Selfie document.
- Once all the steps have been completed, the following screen will pop up asking if you need to amend any of the information you have provided us apart from the selfie. If you are satisfied with everything you have provided, tap Next.
At this stage, your documents are currently being reviewed. If we need any further documentation for verification purposes, we will notify you via email and/or you will receive a notification on the "Documents" tab on your account.
If you have any questions regarding how to verify your account or ever help to go through the process, please contact us via live chat or send an email to email@example.com and we can assist you further.