Bitcoin, Tether, or Bitcoin via third-party providers can usually take between 1-3 hours (to receive 3-6 confirmations on the Blockchain/Blockchair).
If you have deposited funds into your account and you are unable to locate the funds, please be sure to verify the following:
- You inputted the right Crypto address.
- If you are sending Bitcoin, make sure you are sending Bitcoin (BTC) and not Bitcoin Cash.
- Checked the www.blockchain.com and https://blockchair.com/ websites depending on the Crypto you have sent. When you checked, you would need to see if the transaction has a minimum of 3 confirmations.
- It's the first time you are using that specific Crypto address (Even if we provided it to you on the same day).
The payment statuses that you will see on your Masari Capital could be any of the following:
- Once you make a deposit – We would be waiting for the funds to be processed and you will most likely need to click on Pay next to the deposit request and then enter your Crypto address to complete the deposit.
- The funds have been processed and need 3-6 confirmations on the Blockchain/Blockhair network.
The deposit has been approved.
- Either you have canceled the deposit request or the deposit request has timed out.
- We have rejected your deposit request. You would find a reason for the rejection in the comment box and we would also send you an email notifying you of the rejection.