Need to know
When you are providing us with a Proof of Identity document, please ensure it is one of the following:
|National Identity Card / Drivers License / Passport / Residence Documentation|
Temporary residence permits are not accepted as proof of identification.
- Documents expiring within 5 upcoming days of submission will be rejected by the system.
- Need to be a government-issued document.
- We need to have the front and back of the document.
- Must be able to see all four corners and not cropped. The full document.
- the document needs to state that you are at least 18 years of age or older.
**If we identify that you are/were under 18 when the account was created, it will be closed immediately.
- The document/s need to be valid and in-date. We do not accept expired documents
- We do not accept screenshots from a computer or mobile device.
- The document needs to include your Date of Birth.
- Please ensure the document is not password protected.
- We only accept JPEG or PNG files.
Documents that are edited will be declined.
You will find some examples below: