- Once MetaTrader has been installed, it will take a moment or two for MetaTrader to pop up.
- The step-by-step guide is below the video.
- Have a look through the terms and conditions.
- To see how to deposit funds into your account: Click here.
- To see how to do an internal transfer from your wallet to your MetaTrader account: Click here.
- Click here to download MetaTrader.
- Depending on the browser, click run/open to start installing MetaTrader.
- Read the terms and conditions and click next.
When MetaTrader opens, you will need to:
- Select MasariCapital-Live (Live account) or MasariCapital-Demo(Demo account).
- Click on Existing Trade Account.
- input your MetaTrader account login details.
- Click on Next.