Masari Capital: How do I Deposit Funds via Bitcoin?
Modified on: Thu, 24 Feb, 2022 at 5:23 PM
Need to know
- Providing incorrect details may result in the permanent loss of your funds.
- Please make sure you have done the following to ensure you receive the funds with no delays:
- Entered a Bitcoin (BTC) wallet address
- We do not send Bitcoin Cash (BCH)as it is not accepted
- You need 3-6 Blockchain Network confirmations before your funds will be processed.
- Timeframe: 1-3 hours.
To deposit via Bitcoin (BTC) you need to:
Tap Deposits Funds.
Choose Bitcoin or Debit/Credit card via our 3rd party.
Enter the amount you want to send
Tap Redirect me to the Payment Page.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.