Masari Capital: How do I Withdraw my Funds?
Modified on: Mon, 23 Aug, 2021 at 4:11 PM
Withdrawals are processed within 24 hours of being created on our website by our Payments Team. You may be contacted via email for additional information within this time which would require your feedback to ensure your request is processed as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Providing incorrect details may result in the permanent loss of your funds.
- Please make sure you have entered a Bitcoin (BTC) wallet address
- Once your withdrawal has been approved, you will need 3-6 Blockchain Network confirmations before your funds will be received.
- This typically takes 1-3 hours depending on the traffic on the Blockchain Network.
- If your original deposit was made via Credit/Debit Card purchasing Bitcoin, you will need to withdraw your funds via Bitcoin as below.
To be able to withdraw via Bitcoin, you will need to do the following:
- Choose the method you would like to use to withdraw
- Choose the wallet to withdraw from
- Enter the amount you wish to withdraw
- Tap on Request Withdrawal
- Enter your Bitcoin (BTC) address:
Copy the address from your Bitcoin wallet provider and paste it to avoid any errors.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.