Need to know
- Two-Factor authentication is mandatory.
- Two-Factor authentication allows you to have an additional layer of security to your account.
- If you ever need to disable Two-Factor authentication, you will need to enable it on another device or use a different method.
- Below this screenshot, you will find a step-by-step guide.
- You have to have your phone number verified in order to use SMS 2FA.
To enable Two-Factor authentication via SMS;
- Tap the box near Enable 2FA via SMS on the Settings page.
- Then you will be asked to enter the one-time six-digit passcode which was sent to your phone.
- When you get the code, enter it on the screen and tap Enable 2FA.
If you did not get the code on your mobile phone, please tap I didn't receive the code.