Need to know
- Two-Factor authentication is mandatory.
- Two-Factor authentication allows you to have an additional layer of security to your account.
- You will need to choose a 2FA application app.
- You can download other authentication applications like Google authenticator etc from the App Store, Google Play or by searching online.
- If you would like to set up 2FA via SMS, please click here.
- If you would like to set up via Email, please click here.
- Tap on Settings.
- Tap on the box near Enable 2FA via an Authenticator App.
Once you download your authentication app, you can scan the QR code on screen or enter the code shown to you on the app.
- Scan the QR code.
- Enter the code presented to you on the app screen.
- Tap “Submit”.
If you are having an issue scanning the QR code please click the Unable to scan? and enter the code on the screen.